Are you wondering if the recovery NH addiction programs actually work? Maybe for yourself, or for someone you love?
The most important thing to know is that you are not alone. Regardless if it is alcohol or opioids, addiction impacts millions of lives every single year.
If you are looking for an alcohol recovery center or long-term drug rehab in New Hampshire, The Process Recovery Center can help you get started.
The statistics are staggering with almost 21 million Americans suffering from addiction, yet only 10% receive treatment. Even more, from 1999-2017 over 700,000 people in the United States died as a result of an overdose.
Are you wondering if the Recovery NH treatments truly work? Keep reading to find about treatment plans that really work!
Addiction treatment is not so straightforward. Different approaches and treatment methods do not work the same for every person.
Every person is a unique individual, therefore their treatment must be unique also. There are multiple pathways to recovery including:
- Collaboration between healthcare providers and community support systems.
- Aiding in the personal journey towards recovery and feeling well.
- Extension beyond the individual person to their family, friends, and community.
- Recovery is multidimensional and needs to address a person’s mental health, emotional health, and spiritual needs.
Alcohol Recovery Center
Alcohol recovery centers will typically have inpatient or residential treatment programs available.
- Short-term residential settings focus on detox and intensive therapy
- Inpatient treatment centers are licensed to provide 24-hour structured support, housing, and medical care.
- Residential treatment centers use various therapeutic methods and help people to live drug and crime-free once they finish treatment.
- Long Term Drug Rehab centers have very structured programs that allow people to live in residence for a year.
This is a program where staff provides surprised short-term residences for people who have just completed an inpatient or residential treatment program.
These treatment programs can help people transition back to independent living and provide assistance with finances, seeking employment, and community resources.
Suboxone is the preferred medication used to treat opioid addiction. The active ingredients in this medication help to reverse the effects of opioids, and blocks opiate receptors.
Your doctor can prescribe Suboxone for you, and there is no need to attend any treatment centers while you take this. Many people take Suboxone at the start of treatment, as well as during treatment and recovery.
Recovery NH Works
For help with alcohol or drug rehab in Nashua, NH you don’t have to look any further than The Process Recovery Center.
The Process Recovery Center is a nationally accredited drug and alcohol addiction treatment center located in New Hampshire.
Whether you are looking for suboxone treatment in NH, or long-term drug rehab in New Hampshire, The Process Recovery Center can help you. We have a track record of helping people achieve recovery.